Original and innovative, the collection Genesis XO shows the artistic sense of the brand 1719. The modernity of our sculptures skilfully matches the maturity of our Cognacs to celebrate the multifaceted art of living à la française
Let us take you to the origins of the creation of Cognac, in the Cognac vineyards which, for centuries, have been coming to life when harvest time comes. Gorgeous golden and amber glints show through the Cognac flasks hanging from the branches, as tree leaves in the first autumn days. The Genesis XO collection invites you to pick and enjoy the fruit of the Cognac craftsmen’s passionate work.
Gently take the bottle of GENESIS XO Cognac and appreciate its clarity and its amber colour. Open the bottle and let the more volatile aromas which are slowly released take you away. Pour the Cognac in a tulip glass and the finest aromas composing the bouquet are released in contact with air. Taste the Cognac starting with a small sip. Give some time to GENESIS XO Cognac to express itself, it will only unveil the whole extent of its aromas and flavours after several minutes…
• Eye – the casks made of oak wood from the Tronçais forests give to GENESIS XO Cognac a bright amber colour and an amazing clarity.
• Nose – very delicate and light, GENESIS XO Cognac has reached its full maturity after long ageing in oak casks. The bouquet is mainly floral with aromas of grapevine flowers, lime blossom and vine shoots.
• Palate – the flavours of dried fruits combine harmoniously with the spicy saffron notes which are typical of old Cognacs.
• XO Cognac 1986 in flask – limited edition 500 flasks
• Cognac tree, Original version 6 branches – exclusive item made on request
• Cognac tree, Original version 10 branches – exclusive item made on request
• Cognac tree, Modern version 6 branches – exclusive item made on request
• Cognac tree, Modern version 10 branches – exclusive item made on request
• Individual stands